Lot 2, 10.25 acres on NE Corner of farm. https://goo.gl/maps/RsuJUPHpiZt8BCqFA
* $320,000 -- 10% down, 15 years at 12% interest -- $3,456/month
* 655 feet of frontage on Highway 69 (between Huntington and Zavalla Texas) * 345 feet of frontage on Marshall Ivy
* Electricity on Marshall Ivy and water is on Hwy 69 frontage and Marshall Ivy
* white rock driveway from the highway
* small pond
* no structu
Most of these bamboos are timber bamboos (reach around 4 inches in diameter). I use the canes to build furniture and harvest the fresh shoots in the spring (for about 10 weeks). I can dig 100 pounds of shoots (spear them with sharp shooter shovel) in about 20 minutes. I sell them online for $4/pound or $2.50/pound in Houston. There is a lot of labor involved and I've only sold about $1,500 worth s
There are quite a few larger trees on this tract. Mostly Red Oak, Pin Oak, Elm, Hackberry, Sweet gum, some Pine. There are parts that have some Tallow trees but I've been trying to get rid of them. There's quite a bit of privet hedge which the goats love.
Robert Young bamboo--reaches about 4" in diameter, very strong canes.
School District - Huntington
* high speed internet on Marshall Ivy
* field fence on northern and eastern sides
* following bamboo varieties: Grey Henon, Robert Young, Viridis, Temple, Red Margin, Vivax, Black